The UALG ALLIANCES 2020 project, coordinated by Universidade do Algarve in the framework of the European Programme Erasmus+ – Key Action 1 International Credit Mobility, supports mobility of students and academic and administrative staff from institutions in Portugal and in Partner Countries, in both directions, IN and OUT.
UALG has developed a roadmap called “UALG ALLIANCES 2020”, targeting to create and develop channels and tools with institutions around the world on our main pillar areas: Tourism, Sea, Cultural Heritage and Health and Wellbeing. The countries considered as a priority are from East Asia, North and Central America, Portuguese speaking countries and North Africa.
Through the exchange of staff (teaching and training) and students, this mobility project will promote the international circulation of ideas, improve human capacities, integrate high quality programmes and globally recognized courses, thereby contributing to their internationalization for excellence and transfer expertise.
Applications are to be submitted in English. Before submitting your application, make sure to have all the necessary documents at hand.
- Before applying, make sure you are eligible for a scholarship, select the appropriate mobility type/ level, and study field, fill in the online application form, upload all necessary documents and submit your application. Outgoing candidates (from Portugal) may select up to three different host institutions. Incoming candidates (from Partner Countries) can choose the University of Algarve only as host institution.
- Validation by the home institution regarding the eligibility criteria (curriculum; mobility proposal and language skills).
- Evaluation by the home and the host institutions regarding the eligibility criteria (curriculum; mobility proposal and language skills).
- Selection of candidates is carried out in a fair, transparent and non-discriminatory manner bearing in mind the following criteria: curriculum; mobility proposal and language skills.
- Notification of the award decision. All candidates will be notified about the award decision by email. Selected candidates will have 7 days to accept or reject the grant. Candidates within the reserve list may be notified if the selected candidates refuse or drop out of their scholarships.
- Signing of the grant agreement by all selected candidates outlining their rights and obligations as Erasmus+ grantees.
All mobility flows must be finished by the 31st of July 2023.
The UALG ALLIANCES Consortium highly encourages the participation of those who find themselves in a social, economical or political disadvantage, as well as those with any physical disabilities.